Network Block Storage (RBD)
We have implemented Ceph Network Attached Storage and made it simple for you. Network Storage works well as a storage provisioner for other servers on your Private LAN, such as Kubernetes, Virtual machines or HA solutions.
- Replicated minimum 3 times, stored over multiple server racks, all in different availability zones.
- Scale volumes from 1GB to 16TB, and increase the volume or attach more storage.
- Storage is connected and accessed via your private network.
- Block Storage is hot-pluggable. Decide where it is attached.
- Hot block storage built only on SSD or NVMe flash storage to maximize IOPs and throughput.
- Cold block storage built on hard disk drives or a mix of flash drives.
Appliance Storage Server
Our Appliance Storage Server is easy to manage. It is managed through a Web GUI, which gives options for user management, RAID management, data validation and more.
- NFS v3+
Direct Attached Storage
Direct Attached Storage is a great storage solution when data needs to be accessed fast and secured.
- High availability
- Elimination of network setup complications
- Storage capacity expansion
- Data security & fault tolerance
A Secure Provider Of Data Storage
We have built a security architecture that meets all your needs for flexibility and scalability.
All our storage solutions are built with security and data integrity in mind. Our direct attached storage and storage appliance solutions are un-managed meaning only you have access and control over your data as it only resides on the system that you manage.
Our highly-available block storage clusters is available only over Private Networks and offers great data protection by keeping 3 distributed replicas of each block while keeping each user separated with full multi-tenancy support