ASERGO Service Level Agreement SLA, version 2.15
All ASERGO servers come with this Service Level Agreement outlining our commitment to you.
Described level of services is offered without extra charges.
This Service Level Agreement SLA covers following aspects of our services:
- Remote Facilities including Hardware Reboot.
- Technical Support.
- Internet Connectivity.
- Server Security.
- Software Support and Maintenance.
- Overall Environment.
This Service Level Agreement applies to all ASERGO Dedicated Servers regardless of physical location, Denmark/Germany.
Remote Facilities including Hardware Reboot
- You will have permanent access to genuine KVM over IP as it's built-in to your server.
- You will be able to restart your server and control your power supply via a web browser 24/7/365.
- You can with one click install and reload your operating system automatically as many times as you need.
- You have access to control and maintain your BIOS.
- You will not be charged for any Remote actions whatsoever.
- We offer an extensive and secure Ticket System, which authenticates your identity, your users access level and your support history.
- We offer 24/7 monitoring of support tickets performed by our in house staff.
- We assign a technician or an engineer to your server upon your request and keep you updated on every progress.
- We replace any faulty hardware component upon your request, even upon suspicion.
- We keep spare servers and spare parts on site to quickly replace any faulty hardware component or server.
- Your server is connected via copper or fiber to an ASERGO router or switch.
- Ensure at least 99.99% availability on a monthly basis, measured by availability to your IP addresses from any transit provider.
- Ensure that the total of maintenance time will not exceed 0.1% on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that planned maintenance takes place when possible between midnight and 06:00 CET/CEST.
- Ensure that packet loss does not exceed 0.1% across our network on a monthly basis.
- Provide you with IPv4 and IPv6 in accordance with the terms permitted by RIPE.
- Your server/servers is/are located in our secured data centers in either Germany or Denmark.
- Your server/servers is/are both physical and electronic secured in locked sectioned areas.
- Our data centers are protected by secure card key access control, intruder detection systems and monitored 24 hours 7 days a week.
- Our data centers can only be accessed by authorized ASERGO employees.
Software Support and Maintenance
- If you experience any problems with your server hardware or our network, it's our responsibility.
- If you experience any problems with your software or applications within your server, it's your responsibility.
- We provide dedicated bare metal servers with redundant power supplies from 2 different sources.
- We provide dedicated bare metal servers with multiple PSU's (subject to the Order).
- We provide redundant UPS's to all customer equipment and failover to redundant diesel generators with a guaranteed availability of 100% on a monthly basis.
- We provide continuous monitoring of the environment to ensure that the temperature is maintained at 24 degrees Celsius.
- We operate VESDA smoke detection systems.
- We operate Inergen gas fire suppression systems.
ASERGO Dedicated bare-metal servers Service Level Agreement SLA, version 2.15