All ASERGO servers come with a Service Level Agreement outlining our commitment to you.
Described level of services is offered without extra charges.
This Service Level Agreement SLA covers following aspects of our services:
- Remote Facilities including Hardware Reboot.
- Technical Support.
- Internet Connectivity.
- Server Security.
- Software Support and Maintenance.
- Overall Environment.
This Service Level Agreement applies to all ASERGO Dedicated Servers regardless of physical location, Denmark/Germany.
Remote Facilities including Hardware Reboot
- You will have permanent access to genuine KVM over IP as it's built-in to your server.
- You will be able to restart your server and control your power supply via a web browser 24/7/365.
- You can with one click install and reload your operating system automatically as many times as you need.
- You have access to control and maintain your BIOS.
- You will not be charged for any Remote actions whatsoever.
- We offer an extensive and secure Ticket System, which authenticates your identity, your users access level and your support history.
- We offer 24/7 monitoring of support tickets performed by our in house staff.
- We assign a technician or an engineer to your server upon your request and keep you updated on every progress.
- We replace any faulty hardware component upon your request, even upon suspicion.
- We keep spare servers and spare parts on site to quickly replace any faulty hardware component or server.
- Your server is connected via copper or fiber to an ASERGO router or switch.
- Ensure at least 99.99% availability on a monthly basis, measured by availability to your IP addresses from any transit provider.
- Ensure that the total of maintenance time will not exceed 0.1% on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that planned maintenance takes place when possible between midnight and 06:00 CET/CEST.
- Ensure that packet loss does not exceed 0.1% across our network on a monthly basis.
- Provide you with IPv4 and IPv6 in accordance with the terms permitted by RIPE.
- Your server/servers is/are located in our secured data centers in either Germany or Denmark.
- Your server/servers is/are both physical and electronic secured in locked sectioned areas.
- Our data centers are protected by secure card key access control, intruder detection systems and monitored 24 hours 7 days a week.
- Our data centers can only be accessed by authorized ASERGO employees.
Software Support and Maintenance
- If you experience any problems with your server hardware or our network, it's our responsibility.
- If you experience any problems with your software or applications within your server, it's your responsibility.
- We provide dedicated bare metal servers with redundant power supplies from 2 different sources.
- We provide dedicated bare metal servers with multiple PSU's (subject to the Order).
- We provide redundant UPS's to all customer equipment and failover to redundant diesel generators with a guaranteed availability of 100% on a monthly basis.
- We provide continuous monitoring of the environment to ensure that the temperature is maintained at 24 degrees Celsius.
- We operate VESDA smoke detection systems.
- We operate Inergen gas fire suppression systems.
ASERGO Dedicated bare metal servers Service Level Agreement SLA, version 2.15