Supervised Colocation is an ideal way for your organisation to maintain 100% control of your hardware while
relying on our 17 years of experience.
Place your infrastructure in one of our colocation racks and connect to power and network. That's it, and you are ready to run your deployment. If you need pre-deployment support just contact our engineering department and they will guide you through the deployment process.
Included in our Supervised Colocation package you find all the advantages of our redundant 100G layer 3 network:
- IPv4 and IPv6 support
- Bring your own Autonomous System (AS) number
- Get IPv4 or IPv6 ranges from ASERGO
- Usages of cross datacenter connections.
- Choice between dedicated or shared internet WAN connection.
- WAN and Private LAN access
- Run your own router(s)
- 10G and 100G server connections
It is always comforting to know that help is available when needed. As a part of our Supervised Colocation we open our support department to you. Just contact us if you need help, advice or emergency support.